Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sandra Bullock loves nine dogs


Sandra Bullock loves nine dogs, who always slept in her bed every night, and it encourages her husband Jesse James to leave, claims Bombshell, alleged mistress Michelle Mc Gee.

Model a tattoo regret having an affair with James, the actress was divorced over allegations of infidelity, but has always thought Oscar-winning star sleeping habits contribute to a motorcycle entrepreneurs seeking comfort elsewhere, TMZ reported online.

"I feel sorry for her, I slept with nine dogs, but they are in bed ... he likes to sleep with all the dogs in bed.," Said McGee.

Explaining why he began his 11-month romance with 'Monster Garage' host, claiming that the model of boredom.

It was boredom. Is not it better to do it. Sexual matters. I also hope it is a relationship, but I did not love her, she said.

I'm like, Let's do something Let's go get some food, he was always like 'Shh! I could not go out in public, and just be patient, only to give time, things like that '"he added

0 Comments:

Post a Comment