Wednesday, May 5, 2010


Pop diva Madonna was unable to stem the tears from his eyes as he watched the actor Sean Penn, her former husband, plays the character of homosexual politician Harvey Milk in the film biography titled Milk.

According to Madonna, who becomes the cause to cry because Penn appeared so extraordinary, so reminiscent of a gay friend, who died of AIDS. "The drama that has brought me to grief," said Madonna.

Penn has been named Best Actor Oscar for his acting portrayed Milk, the first gay man who survived as a public official in California. Milk was so interesting life story, director Gus Van Sant and then lifted her story to the big screen in 2008.

In an interview with Gus Van Sant for Interview Magazine, Madonna, praised the film's greatness. "Milk is a brilliant film. I cried and cried (watch it). I like him so much. He (Penn) played very unusual .... Watching Milk is like a journey through my memories," he said.

The high mortality due to AIDS lately also the reason why he was crying. "When I started living in New York and became a dancer, AIDS began to spread and no one even knows about it. Then all of a sudden, all the beautiful men around me, people I love dying one by one. That period really crazy. "

At that time, details of Madonna, she witnessed a very strange world. Alienated the gay community. 'And it's all still happening when I started my career, "he said.

To Van Sant, Madonna said that the film had actually attacked her feelings. "And make me remember back to all that," by Madonna.

Although the stories of the death of her colleagues were very close to him, anyway life must continue to pulsate. Like the city of New York who became an inseparable part of the journey of his career in the entertainment universe. "Yes, although there is so much death, for me New York is so cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment